Youth Conference was amazing this year! God had great things waiting there for each of us. It was a week filled with laughs,friends, memories, fantastic preaching, conviction, & decisions. I could type for hours telling you of the hilarious things that happened & the fun we had! Here's a few pictures from one of the best weeks I have ever had...
To the left is our very own Freemen "trio" (Justin couldn't make it.) They did an amazing job! There were over 1,000 people attending that night. I am so proud of my little brother! :) Love you, Ryan!
The next picture is of Brandon, Leah's arm, & myself. lol.
I am so thankful for true, Christian friends. God is so Good!! ;)
I can't even begin to tell you how much the Lord has worked in my life this week. I feel like a brand new Christian! I am so excited to see where God leads from here. It is an amazing feeling to completely surrender your thoughts, your actions, your life, your everything to God. Nothing can compare. The Lord truly started a revival in my heart this week! What an amazing God! He's my best friend. :)
| An interesting looking group, huh? lol jk I love my church. Hold that rope, Landmark! :) |
Samantha, Addison, & myself! :) These girls mean the world to me. I love that I got to pray with them this week & discuss how God is working in each of our lives.
There were so many great sermons this week! I am so ready to go back. I can't wait until church tomorrow! :) I am begging God to keep everyone's hearts soft, including mine.
Kings Island was so much fun!! I absolutely loved the rides there!! & the lemonade! It was tasty. :P
I finally started riding roller coasters a couple years ago ~ I was missing out on so much! lol I even put my hands up now. I'm just that good. ;) haha. Unlike *some* people who claim they were falling off the ride... Not gonna mention any names... ;) haha.
Anyways, I had a great time this week & I love the memories the Lord allowed me to make. :)
Love you all!! :)
Ryan is begging me to post this... So here ya go!... :)



11 comments:
What does hope that rope mean? lol And i didnt beg... i asked lol
Were you not listening to Bro. Dave Delaneys sermon?? He challegenged everyone to hold the rope! :) Think about the sermon. :)
And yes, you did ask... Numerous times. :) How many times do you have to ask b4 you can consider it begging? Lol jk
Love you!! Have a good week!! Text me anytime. :)
Did you bring your Bible with you? :)
no i listened you spelled it hope the rope lol
I love you, Ash-o-lay! :) Haha, it was so funny at the end of the boys song when Steven did his "I've passed over" part and all the girls are screaming and clapping (I forgot they all did that).. :) I want to go back to conference!!!
Me too!
haha Steven's testimony cracked me up tonight...
"teenagers honestly scare me..." lol!
LOVE YOU! :)
That had to have been the best post in the world!!! Great job:) HAhaha! I miss conference already:((
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
dude I spelled challenged wrong too. my my...
I can't believe you made fun of me nearly dying!!!!!! remind me again why were friends?! lol jk
Hahaha You did not almost die!!! You're just making excuses for being a babbbbbyyy haha jk! Plz dont beat me up....:O Wait, who said we're friends?! :P
Hahaha You did not almost die!!! You're just making excuses for being a babbbbbyyy haha jk! Plz dont beat me up....:O Wait, who said we're friends?! :P
I have no idea y tht posted twice? :/
Post a Comment