Once again, no models were to be found... 
Video games were more important to Ryan & sleep was more important to Savannah. So I appologize you have to see another portrait of me.  I tried a couple new things... & I liked it. :)  

I was going to make a super interesting fun amazing awesome post... BUT I am exhausted.  Literally.

I will try to post more ~ just bare with me.  "I'm a college girllll" haha (inside joke, sorry)

So anyway, I leave you with my Sunday afternoon photo shoot post..

I LOVE THIS. chic, rustic, vintage, glamorous.... all in one photo.
I'm in love. 


life update & all the amazing latest happenings coming soon! :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Dear My Beautiful Blonde Friend:
simply..you are beautiful...

Signed: Your jealous Friend:P

Ashley Nicole said...

Dear friend that is always gorgeous:

Thank you for the sweet compliment, though it may not be true. haha. You are one of the most beautiful people I know.

Signed: A Jealouser friend haha