| This is too girly for after I get married... haha I'm not gonna be that mean to my hubby & ask for a bedroom like this... But Its cute. |
THIS WALL WILL BE IN MY HOME SOMEDAY! I. am. in. love.
Haha alright so lunch time is almost over... Sry for never posting!!!
Nothing really new. Started college. Always doing projects on my manikin.
Going to church. Reading my Bible. Working in Junior Church. Same old same old.
Love ya ;) ttyl
4 comments:
Amazing Choices!! Your house will be pretty much awesome!
<3
Awh thx!! U can help me decorate ;) i'll teach u some awesome painting techniques! Haha im a nerd lol
Hey!!! Girls night out!! Soon. :) i think yes. ;)
and I think YES too!! :)
http://sierrastudiosphotography.blogspot.com/
Ashley, you must check out this website. Thought of you as soon as I found it. :)
Post a Comment