"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ..." Romans 1:16a
You are hilarious!!!! I won't get in trouble:) :)Don't stop making video's! Because you make me laugh so hard! <3
HAhaha I'm glad I entertain you<3 u
yea,about the blondes...ashley your 18 and you do video chats for a blog so dont make fun of that chick for trying to earn money! lol hahaha XD
Hey now. Dont be a hater. :P lolUr blondish, too... ya know.
Hehe..Don't be a hater zack!!!LolAlthough ash I have to admit the whole looking at your chin roles in the camera is kinda blonish!! lol :) But I love you to death just the way you are:)..Pooter!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are hilarious!!!!
I won't get in trouble:) :)
Don't stop making video's! Because you make me laugh so hard!
<3
HAhaha I'm glad I entertain you
<3 u
yea,about the blondes...ashley your 18 and you do video chats for a blog so dont make fun of that chick for trying to earn money! lol hahaha XD
Hey now. Dont be a hater. :P lol
Ur blondish, too... ya know.
Hehe..Don't be a hater zack!!!
Lol
Although ash I have to admit the whole looking at your chin roles in the camera is kinda blonish!! lol :) But I love you to death just the way you are:)
..Pooter!!!
Post a Comment