Yesterday's Experiment Shoot

Yay!  So I have a couple things to share with you.  First off, I have a second job interview tomorrow @ 3 ~ So pray that goes well.  I really hope I get it lol, I could use some $$$.   Second thing, I want to start in on the whole ' blogging community ' thing & I didn't want to use a blog that has personal stuff on it... So I figured, I have this blog.... Which is personal.  I also have "Simply Dazzled," which is business.  I need one that is just inspirational & the things I love.  This one is just for the happenings in my life.  SO late last night I created.... ADMIRE & INSPIRE.  The design is the best I've ever done.  I just love it!!!  I will be posting my pictures according to categories now.  Pictures with friends and family will be here.  Photoshoots will be on SDP & just 'the latest infatuations' will be on Admire & Inspire.

The lovely photographer behind these photos, is my little brother, Ryan.  I needed a new photo for my new blog & I liked the outfit I had on yesterday... SO i asked him to snap a few pictures.  We have a completely different philosophy on what 'a few' means.  He held that shutter down like it was goin' outta style.  I have 7 pictures of me in the EXACT same pose. lol!  haha Gotta love brothers!! :)

This is me, telling him how to use my camera... and he got distracteed by a plant... uhhh



He is totally gonna be a photographer! When I asked for it back he refused.  That's a REAL photographer. lol

Thanks, Ryan!  You did a god job ~ no editing required. lol

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT admireandinspire.blogspot.com

You can see more of Ryan's work there. :)


No comments: