So I decided to do a quick post, just to let you all know that we're safe & sound at our campground. It's very hot here!! Lesson Learned: Do not lay in the sun for 2 hours, if your legs have not been exposed to sun recently, because about 2 hours later they'll burn like fire! So, I'm having a good time ~ but this camping trip has been different than most. It has been filled with memories though, no doubt. We had made reservations at a different campground originally & we got there & absolutely stunk! The internet is very misleading. So the campground we are staying at has different "levels" and there's more expensive places, or cheaper places. We are in about the middle range & the 'top of the line' people have WIFI! We don't so I parked up by them.... and yes, I'm stealing it. That's just between us. It. Is. A. Sad. Day. when you don't have contact with the outside world. Our phone reception here is in & out ~ and no wifi on top of that?!? boy oh boy... This is like Bible Days! haha. Well, the rest of the family is all down at the campsite fixin' up supper... I'm just going to eat a sandwich. TO ANY OF THE McCluskey relatives: You need to feed Connor more food!! He's acting like he hasn't eaten in years! haha. He's going crazy & said "there's too much good food lying around the campsite, I can't pass up this opportunity!" ... and hasn't stopped since. WELL I really don't have to much to say ~ I think we'll be back at church on Wednesday. See most of you then!
Dear Nonnor,
You're still my buddy! :)
3 comments:
Miss You!
(go steal some phone sevice from the richies and call me!)
Awe, bring back my chuzzy soon! I want him back! :)
Already did. :)
Post a Comment