The Highlights of my past couple weeks...

We recieved Sports Awards the Wednesday before graduation.  My coach & team all signed a volleyball with sweet notes on it.  I love my team so much! I would love to coach our volleyball team someday.  I'm looking into being a volleyball ref! :)


Getting ready for my party!  Painting my toesies! :)  Do you like my lil' Graduation Cap Barette?  This is the only pic I got of my wearing it!  I wore it all day. :)




This is the "Pop! Goes the Graduate!" thingy I was telling you about.  It was Ahhmazzing! :)

This was one of the places Mary & I visited in South Dakota.

Mount Rushmore ~ George Washington's nose is 21 feet long!!  That was my favorite fact. lol  His nose was a foot or two longer than everyone else's.  hahaha.  If they made a statue of me, I'd have the same problem ~ So I can't laugh. lol I have a HUGE nose.

 
My new little chipmunk friend!  Isn't he the Cutest?!  Great model. lol

My Aunt Mary & I!!!  We had such great fun together.

I have become addicted to nature.  I love being outside ~ when your having a bad day, a simple 10 minute walk outside can calm your spirit & give you peace.  God has so many blessings for you, right outside your back door!  Don't forget to take the time to let Him speak to you. :)

Daisies.  My favorite flower.  My heart drops at the sight of them.  I think they have more beauty than a rose, or orchid, or any other flower.  They are simple.  They are bright.  They are cheery!  {Like a bright smile on a rainy day}  They say, "I love you"  but not like a rose.  A rose is often times considered a 'romantic' flower.  A daisy could be that, but it doesn't stop there.  If you give someone a daisy it says, I want to cheer you up!  OR you've cheered me up, thank you.  It could mean, I hope to see you Smile OR You've made me smile so many times ~ I'd like to share that with you.  I Just love them  ~  Every time I see a daisy it reminds me, God loves me! :)  He took the time to put perfect detail into such a tiny creation ~ just for me.

It's getting late, but I love you all dearly & I can't wait to see what God has for each of our lives. :)

Ashley

1 comment:

Sam said...

looks like you had a fun trip:)
Love the v-ball pics and we are really gonna miss you this next year!! Not just you but your extreme skills!!!

<3