I'm EIGHTEEN.

  Hello world.  I am finally an 'official' adult.  I never dreamed this day would actually come!

  So many new steps come along with turning 18.  {Full drivers license, OWN bank account, & all that kinda stuff}  But the best part is, I can buy spray paint & air soft guns now.  lol Just kidding.

  I really don't have any magnificent plans today & I already celebrated with my friends.  But, I had numerous, warm birthday wishes to wake up to this morning. 

  As you get older, I have learned birthdays don't change your life as much as they used to.  My plans for today are to clean my room & reorganize, then work on some editing for the business.  I'm sure it will be a wonderful day though!! :)  It's an absolutely gorgeous day outside.  I can't wait to open the windows! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Normal life Updates

 - The living room is finished!!  The new ceiling fan looks great!! :)
 - I'm hoping to go to Meramac Springs on Friday.
 - Savannah & Ryan are back home safely.
 - and I'm EIGHTEEN!


37 hours  40 minutes  47 seconds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! How exciting. Hope you have an awesome day...treat yourself to some ice cream or something...lol.

Ashley Nicole said...

Thank you Megan!!

I already had some ice cream!! :) It was tasty. :)