An Update on my Life

  We painted today.  Guess what else we did???  Painted.
So, that pretty much sums it up! :)

  Mom & I worked super hard today & finished painting the living room.  I'll post a picture soon.  We still have to install the new light fixture.  I wish I would have taken a "before" picture, but I forgot.  So, I guess you'll just get an "after" picture.  Man, I am completely worn out!

  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring Break!! I'm gonna make a cup of hot cocoa & head to bed.  :)

3 Ways to KNOW you are exhausted:

1).  You tell your dog to "stop talking!"
2).  While doing dishes, you stab yourself with a flat-head screwdriver so hard it draws blood.
3).  You forget if you washed your hair, so you do it twice.

  Well, time to give "Red" a kiss goodnight & drink some cocoa! :)



68 hours   49 minutes    14 seconds

1 comment:

Sam said...

hehe. I know what the hours,minutes,and seconds are for:) <3