Ordinary day...

   Most of my friends are out of town right now.  I'm missing them sooo much!  I got to see a few of them at church yesterday.  During class, Stephanie suprised me & brought cupcakes she made & Krystal brought drinks. They were very yummy cupcakes {the drinks were, too! ;)}  Carley bought me THE CUTEST eiffel tower planner book.  :) 

  Yesterday was a great day.  I have so many lovely friends & family.  My mom & dad bought this Amazing chocolate cake {& bunny tracks ice cream! MMmmmm}

  This morning I plan to eat waffles, go to town, then finish reorganizing my room.  I wanted matching brown baskets... and lots of them.  Baskets are more expensive than you'd think.  I was bummed.  Can't wait until yardsale season! :)  The room is looking magnificent though! :) Post pictures soon. :)


  I'm still editing Cathy's pictures.  I plan to finish them this afternoon. :)  The wheels are finished though!! Yay!!! :)


Well, time to eat the delicious waffles my momma made! :)

2 comments:

Bree Marie Whitehouse said...

Happy birthday!!! Sorry it's late lol

Ashley Nicole said...

That's okay! :)

Thank you!!! :)