Ooh! OOh! Idea!!!! So you should come over sometime & we should buy some bright daisies ~ and some that have green in them and do a pic of you holding them or just scattered on the ground... that would be flawless!!! :) Anyway... I'll hopefully have some more up by this evening. And yes, I cut her hair, put a lil' makeup on her and picked out some of my clothes for her to wear.. lol :)
9 comments:
She is so pretty!!
I know! :)
I'm not too happy with this picture... I was in a hurry last night. :(
Did you notice I edited out the flower pot?
i love this!
post more! lol
Breanna ~ I'll try to very soon. I have a very busy day ahead of me. I'm glad you like the portrait I posted though. :) Isn't she gorgeous?!
yes i love it! :D i want a pic like that its so cute i love the green! :D
did you cut her hair to?
Ooh! OOh! Idea!!!! So you should come over sometime & we should buy some bright daisies ~ and some that have green in them and do a pic of you holding them or just scattered on the ground... that would be flawless!!! :) Anyway... I'll hopefully have some more up by this evening. And yes, I cut her hair, put a lil' makeup on her and picked out some of my clothes for her to wear.. lol :)
Oh that sounds awesome! :D
cute! :D good job!
Thanks, thanks! I posted more. :)
Post a Comment