Belts. What an accessory!

I bought a new belt today & I am so in love with it.  The one above isn't mine ~ I just really like it.  {So, If you're looking for a birthday gift... hint hint... lol J/k}  If you have an outfit at home that seems to be lacking something, & you just don't know what, try adding a belt!  ;) ~ Ashley's fashion tip of the day.

Today was a wonderful Valentines Day filled with love.  I had the priviledge of spending it with some very close friends.  I'm sorry I haven't posted anymore pictures from the Stephanie, Samantha, & Savannah Photoshoot - I'm a bad blogger.  I decided I'm never doing a photoshoot with those 3 ever again ~ there names sound so much alike!  lol I kept getting them mixed up.  So I resorted to the "Dr. Seuss Tactic"... Thing 1. Thing 2. Thing 3.  Today was a productive in the sense that I got done the "necessities" that I needed to.  Praise the Lord the snow is finally melting!  I almost got stuck in the mud in the driveway today!

Well, I'm gonna head to bed.  Nighty Night Bloggers! :)

No comments: