Bright & early Thursday morning we loaded the bus, and left school @ 6:00 a.m. ~ It was a fun bus ride, the Freemen Quartet even gave us some music to listen to. Us volleyball girls decorated the bus, made cards, & made birthday cake for Stephanie, It was her 18th Birthday!!! She was very suprised & so thankful. Love you, Steph! We got to the tourney around 10:30 ish & us girls had a game @ 11:00. We didn't do so well. We were all soo tired & still cold from the bus ride. BUT we kept GREAT attitudes, even though we lost.
 |
| Stephy & Savannah ~ watching the volleyball game after ours. |
 |
| Carley & Breanna! They did so great! |
 |
| After playing games all day, we headed back to the hotel to get cleaned up & unpack. That evening they had a "3 pointer shooting contest." Each basketball coach had to chose 1 player from his team to compete. Bro. Jason chose Zac! :) I don't have any pics from him playing though, there were people in the way... :( I did get one of Ed, though. |
 |
| For the girls they had an "ALL-STAR" game. Each volleyball coach chose 2 girls from their team. Then they divided into two teams, & split the two team members up. Miss Bonita chose Addison & I. IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! |
 |
| Addison 'digging' during All-Star game. |
 |
| Me high-fiving Eli ~ Our team was doing great! I LOVED working with her. She got MVP, & definately deserved it! |
 |
| Molly & I, All-star game. |
 |
SPIKE!!! I got some good spikes during the All-Star.
{Thanks Daniel for taking the pictures!} |
 |
"GOOD Game! Good GAME! GOOD GAME!" My team won!!!! I want to go play with them again right now!!
{Sorry Brandon's head is in the way!.. lol} |
 |
| After our game we headed to Ryan's for some DELICIOUS dinner. I was so hungry ~ And Hyper!! lol |
 |
| Dawh!! Look at our little MVP. |
 |
| Connor & Jordan. I have NO IDEA what Jordan has on his plate. lol |
 |
| My Momma & I ~ I always stay in her room. It's always the funnest room by far! Sadly, that was my last time to stay in her room for a Tournament. The past seven years of tournaments have been so memorable! :'( |
 |
| This was after breakfast at the hotel. We all got a good amount of sleep ~ so we were all ready like an hour early. lol :) We were acting crazy & knocking on everyones doors. |
 |
| We had a game @ 10:00 that morning ~ Everyone worked SO hard! I am so proud of my team this year. They have given so much effort. This year is the best team we've ever had! :) We only have 8 players, but I like it like that ~ we're all SO much closer. Like ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. I'm so lucky to be their captain! :) We also had a game on Thursday against Faith & we won! :) |
 |
| Whoever lost this game got third place & the winner went to Championship. I'm so proud of our JAGUARS for making it that far!! :) |
 |
| Jordan :) |
 |
| This game was SO CLOSE!! Lincoln only won by two points!! Grrr... The final score was 23 to 25. I have to brag on Zac, though. He made 19 of those 23 points! yay. :) |
 |
| Mike & Zac. |
 |
| This was during the championship volleyball game ~ Zac captured me doing what I always do... EATING. lol |
 |
| Liz -- Championship game. |
 |
The ALL TOURNEY TEAM. The way they do this is, coaches & referees vote for for 6 different people ~ Giving them
1-6 points... the top 6 players with the most points get "all tourney".. AND the highest scoring player gets MOST VALUABLE PLAYER ~ OF THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT!!! Guess who got it?!?! ZAC STAYER!!! :)
I was like "that's my best friend!!!!!!" |
 |
| Landmark Jaguars ~ with their 3rd place trophy!! |
 |
| The volleyball all tourney team... Sadly ~ I wasn't on it this tournament. But that's okay :) I got it the last two tournaments ~ And those girls deserved it!! :) |
 |
CHRISTIAN SPORTSMANSHIP TROPHY!!! Out of the 9 schools there, our school won Sportsmanship. What a great Testimony!! :)
This year was memorable once again ~ There was a power surge & the gym lost power twice... So it was kinda funny everyone was in a pitch black gym ~ trying to manuever & find their friends. I made a ton of new friends this year!!! Mostly Seniors. So I'll probably never see them again ~ But it's amazing meeting other Christians your age ~ with the same interests! :) FUN YEAR.
This year there was a lot of laughs ~ and also some tears... It's exciting being a Senior ~ But also really sad. ESPECIALLY when you've had the same exact friends for 7 years! I'm gonna miss spending all this time with them. |
5 comments:
Great post!!
MIKE...AHHHH!!! (he kinda scares me) lol
I love the picture of you and ur mom! Very cute!!
I'm gonna miss you next year at tournament!! It's really gonna be different and weird! :(
I will miss you next year sis!! I think you should still come and just watch and cheer!! That would be amazing. You and mom look a lot alike in that picture. Nice pictures!!!
Glad to see ya'll had a good time. And amde it back safe.
I know I'll miss you guys, too!! Ms. Marie wants to watch her boys all the time anyways ~ so I'm hoping to do statbook next year.
Yep, we did Chris. :)
love the picture of you and your mom. she's beautiful as always. tell her i love her and am so homesick for her. :)
Post a Comment