Knock knock. Who's There? Another snowday... BLEH!

Today was a snow day...  and tomorrow is a snow day, too.   SNOW DAYS ARE RULING MY LIFE!!!  :)   I hope I can still graduate on time! lol 

Today was a simple, but enjoyable day.  We all got up & did some schoolwork. Then around lunch time the Stayers showed up at our house... :)  So we watched some movies & had some fun.... Zac & I played the board game "Pay Day" for the first time ever... It was actually a fun little game... He was the Banker, & I was the Loan keeper trackerer...  lol After hanging out at the house, we went to the gym. {To work off the cookie dough we devoured}  Well, mainly Zac devoured MY cookie dough... But hey, what are friends for? :)  After the gym we came back & watched "Megamind" as a family... {with the Stayers,... they're family.}  Its a hilarious cartoon!  Right now, we're trying to decide what to do on our snowday tomorrow... :)Tah tah for now!! <3

No comments: