We all went & played in the snow today, as a family... Then watched enchanted around dinner time.... and after that we were all laying around bein bums... Nothing was going on in our house. Absolutely nothing. I was sick & tired of being on my computer & I wanted to do something. So I wandered into my room hoping I could find something in there to entertain me.... and I found my trusty Canon sitting on my shelf.
 |
I took pictures of EVERYTHING in my room ~ and there I found myself.. Bored. Once Again. So I slowly made my way into the kitchen, {I had a bad case of the munchies}... I took my bag of marshmallows back into my room... since we had just watched Enchanted my mind was filled with beautiful 'princess' dresses... {Now you CAN'T make fun of me... I may be turning 18 pretty soon, but that doesn't mean I don't have an imagination... I am very much a little kid still. lol} My marshmallows soon formed into different shapes, different objects... and then... it hit me!!! I could make a Wedding Dress... They're white! And so I did... lol Along with a face {which was a peanut} and arms.... and then I remembered every bride needs a groom... So I grabbed my chocoloate covered pretzels and went to town! lol....
as you can see.... |
 |
| This was my 100% editable creation!! Those are the best.... |
 |
| And that's what it turned into... once I got hungry again... |
1 comment:
First one is my fav!! :)
Post a Comment