My Boring Week....

So, We got an ice storm!!  There wasn't hardly any snow... And we had all week off school {as Pretty much everyone knows}..... this was outside the backdoor....  The ice made a cool lil' formation....

We went to school yesterday to catch up on some stuff... This is what I do in the car... {take pictures of random stuff we pass}...  it was getting close to sunset...  OKAY I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!!  See that shiny circle in the picture??  What's that called??  My mom thinks it was the sun.. But I think it had craters and it was the moon!! What do you think?

After we got done with schoolwork... I came home & did this... lol
Haha this entertained me for some time... Only blondes can crack themselves up by looking at their own pictures...
P.S.  BLONDES ARE AMAZING!

Anywhoo, after that.. I got in the "sewing mood"...  So I sewed an apron..:)  I finally got to bed @ 12:00 and to my suprise, when I woke up,.... There was 4 inches of snow on the ground!!!! 

There's my apron!! This is the only picture I had (Sorry It's blurry!)  Isn't that the cutest lil' apron ya ever did see?

Today we attended the Kiwana's 64th annual Pancake Day ~ It was sooo much fun! 
There was a great turn out, too!  Especially with all the snow!

Hey it's Ryan!! (and a fraction of Josiah's head. lol)  They were refilling the syrup bottles...

Me and My little Sissy.... {We were supposed to be working.. OOPS.}


This man right here... ate about a billion of those sausages today! lol

Dan the Man {In his awesome fedora.  He didn't want to tilt it to the side, b/c he was afraid of looking like a "punk"  Haha silly kid.}  AND Chris!

Megan & I... She threw a fit about taking a picture with me {haha Love you, Megan!}
So, we mimicked her feelings about the picture....
_____________________________________________________________________________

Now we're all hanging out & relaxing ~ Just doing our own thing...
_______________________________________________________________

Hey! Good News.  I finished editing Addi's portraits!  

So my Dad didn't think I should keep watermarking my portraits "Ashley Current Photography"  Because guess what?!  My last name won't always be "Current"... {Well, hopefully not... lol}  So I've been asking my family & friends what I should name my 'business' and EVERYONE has a different opinion... So I decided to name it as I pleased. :) and I decided on *Simply Dazzled Photography* Some people hate it, some people love it... I happen to love it.. :)   If you want to see more of Addison's photos... just check her Facebook ~ They'll probably be on there tomorrow, cuz that's when I'm giving her her cd. :)

Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!! :)  I'll see most of you at church tomorrow!! <3


{Thanks to Savannah for letting me use her camera at Pancake Day!}

4 comments:

Sam said...

I like the picture of yoU! ;)

Yea thanks to Colin took pics for me. well sorda.
Anyways how is sewing coming??

Ashley Nicole said...

Haha Yeah, It's gorgeous, isn't it?! Not. lol

Uhm... I decided not to sew anymore tonight... :) We're watching a scary weather movie... "The Day After Tomorrow" It's scaries the batooty outta me! lol

Farm Kids said...

haha...I love it Ash ;) lol
Way more fun with y'all there this year--thanks for coming!!

megs

Ashley Nicole said...

:) I'm glad I got to work with ya, girl!

See you at school on Tuesday!! <3