Today was a game day, as you can see... So we didn't have to wear uniforms, Praise God! This is Sammy & I at lunch time...
 |
| {That says love ~ If you're a bit blonde & can't figure it out} |
 |
| Our Guys played Great tonight! |
 |
| Even that kid was suprised at how awesome we are. lol {ZOOM IN, his face is Hilarious!} |
 |
This is Paul, the Stayer's cousin, he was s giving us a halftime show... Pretty good, eh?
I wish I had teenage cousins ~ I'm jealous. Since I'm so close to the Stayers, he pretty much seemed like family.
Which is awesome, the more family the better! :) |
 |
Our guys are blockin' out the other team ... ALRIGHT JAGS!
Show 'em what you're made of! lol |
 |
Isaac ~ Making a shot ~ I don't know if he made it?
Let's just say it did. :) |
 |
Steven going up for a DUNK!
(Just kidding) |
 |
| Jordan's pose is priceless. Good Job, JJ! |
 |
| That's Daniel & some other kid.. just floating there... |
 |
AWHH... Zac being nice to his 'opponent' ~ I love when we get to play our friends!
So our guys lost, sadly. The good news is the Lady Jaguars WON! We lost the first match, them won the second match 25 to 16... Then on the 'Tie-Breaker' we won again! WAAHOOOO!
We all went to Wendy's to celebrate/hang out ~ I don't have pictures, I was having too much fun to get my camera.
I hung out with the Stayers, Goldsmiths, & Jordan... It was interesting. ;)
Well ~ I hope I didn't bore you TOO much, It's 12:30 & I'm Sooo tired...
Next post will be more Lively. GOODNIGHT! |
8 comments:
Hey! Love the Post!! My lovely photographer friend. I think the first is my Fav! Ooper cute. :)
Do you think it would be okay if me and zac came and got our hair cut today?? Call me..if it works out.
Hey that's my bro in the floatin pic
Yes, Come on over! :)
That's your brother? Good job last night & Congrats on the win! {I just wish it wasn't our guys that lost. lol}
Ahh my quesedilla is burning!...
I don't know how to spell that.. lol
Yup that's my bro, thanks you did good urself
Thank you! :)
I haven't talked to you in a long time how ya been?
Ya it's been a while, I'm good, wbu?
I'm doin great! :) {Not liking the cold weather though!} When do we play you again?
Ya same here, I think feb 18
Post a Comment