Dedicated or Crazy?

It's 20 degrees-ish outside, as we all know... BUT I was dying to take some vintage-type photos ~ I was so inspired!  So I headed off to the local thrift shop in town to find... Well clothes that are ugly colors... lol all those greens and weird red colors... and I searched for a model ~ and the only one to be found was my dog, Quigley.  He's pretty much the worst client ever... So, I resorted to self portraits.
I grabbed the old suitcases I bought & went outside... {And pretty much freezed to death, might I add}
And that was my result... I'm not to fond of the editing now that I look at it again though... It needs a tad more color... Anyhow, I hope you're having a good day!
I'm gonna go back to eating my lunch, at 4:00 in the afternoon. lol

2 comments:

Rachel S. said...

Personally, I LOVE them- you did a great job! You totally have a talent in this area.
Hope you have a great day- God bless!

Ashley Nicole said...

Hey Rachel!
Thank you so much... It's so much fun to do! :)