I'm Inspired...

I am so so so ready to get out there and start taking portraits!  Winter is depressing, I want it to be SPRING! :)   I have soooo many cute, amazing ideas... You just wait ~ I'll be calling all you up pretty soon & dragging you outside for a photoshoot... SO be prepared.  I have so many Beautiful & Handsome friends, that's a blessing.  lol Models.  Right in my backyard.  (Well, not really... but practically! lol)

So yep I'm researching stuff, as usual...

Today was an okay day ~ The 'Highlight' was probably chapel... Yep, I said chapel.  Pastor had a great sermon prepared & it was EXACTLY what I needed, We serve a great God!  During lunch I was talking to Addison about my future plans, & that I'm graduating highschool in a matter of months... And a few minutes later in Pastor's sermon he said, "The person you are becoming now, Is pretty much the person you'll be in 20 years"... and I know 20 years from now, I want to be serving the Lord {Hopefully along side my husband} lol... And to do so, I need to make sure I'm serving the Lord TODAY.  I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for each & every one of us.  :)

P.s.  I had some weird reports about my latest post, and I DO NOT know what that was about... Sorry. :)

No comments: