Engagement Photos -- Vintage!


So I'm Pretty much in LOVE with vintage... (as most of you know)...
These are done by one of my favorite photographers, Elizabeth Anne.  When I get engagement photos {Yes, that will happen eventually} lol   I want them to be similar to these...  This couple has alot of the same tastes & ideas as I do...

This is my favorite!! :)

So Adorable.

I love the action of the picture!  :)  It's sweet.

The clothing styles are so simple & sweet.... But stylish at the same time-- and modest! :)
I love it!
(love the dark heels with the light toned outfit)

I wish there were a building like this around here...

Awwww ;)


School went good today...  Volleyball practice was awesome & very productive!  :)  I'm so excited about the game tomorrow; two weeks from today we leave for the Victory tournament.  It's sad that's my last tournament I get to play in, so I plan on makin' it count! :)  Then on Saturday I plan on doing a photoshoot with a friend or two... :) Now I'm gonna go eat some cookie dough & prepare for tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! We've got a building like, just like that out here in Edgar! They are so neat..I love old buildings.

Ashley Nicole said...

lol How much alike?? Is it the same one? lol I have no idea where these pictures were taken...

That's awesome though... :) Cya Sunday!

ryan said...

ewwww!!!! yuk girls have kuddies! That guy is going to die!!!!! and thats a bummer to cause he looks like he would be a real beast