The Latest Happenings at the Scott House


Hey  Everyone!  I finally have time to post… So it’s been busy lately ~ and filled with LOTS of sniffles & colds… Ryan stayed home sick today… and Savannah & I had low-grade temps this afternoon.  We plan on being at school tomorrow though.  J  Pray for Addi, she has the stomach flu or something (Get better by Friday, Addi!)   We have a game against Cornerstone…
So our guys WON last night, as usual.   ;)  We lost, as usual…. Haha Just kidding…. Well…..
Sorry I don’t have any stats or awesome pictures posted yet… I will soon.  I grabbed a few unedited ones to throw on here though...
On Monday,  Us & ‘The Besties’ went to the Gregory’s house for Tyler’s 17th Birthday party!  Wow.  17.  Happy Birthday, Tyler!!  Hehe I keep teasin’ him,  asking if he’s gonna get any taller… lol he doesn’t really find it funny…
On Sunday a bunch of us girls were bored after church…. So, we set up the Self-Timer & went Crazy… It was loads of fun…  We got in trouble for being too loud though… L 
Then on Saturday I got to spend time with my family….  J
Well, That’s the Scott Update…. Enjoy the pictures!!  & see ya’ll at school….



MY BESTIE!!!! Samola.

My other Bestie!!! 

Oh yeah, We're cool... not.  lol  These two pics were after school ~ Savannah, Sam, Tyler, Zac & Myself were hanging out in the learning center & decided to take picture of eachother.... The above one was edited cuz it was simply too cool that we had the same color on.... WHoot Whoot!!

SAVANNAH!!! her serves ROCK!

Zac.

Sam.... in the suspense of the game...

My BEASTLY little brother.... Showin' um who's boss... lol

Volleyball Game! :)

Also a pic we took in the learning center... Love you guys! :)

Tyler's 17th B-day....

At the Gregory's house...

Sunday night after church.... Typical church activity... right!? lol
{Ash, Sav, Krystal, Jen}

Me & Jenna Lynn..... What's Jenna doing??? Yeah, I asked the same thing.... lol

Goodnight! :)

4 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Awh Man... I edited the Learning Center pic of Sav & Tyler... but I loaded the wrong one.... Grrr....

Sam said...

Love them!! :))
Hahaha..specially the last one!

<3

Ashley Nicole said...

Hehehe... Thanks Samantha! :)

*Addison* said...

Someone must have prayed for me cause I got better :) Lol, just read this post..