Yesterday was such a fun day! Addi spent the night after the game on Friday & we had a photoshoot the next day... We had a hilarious time! It was a very productive day-- With many amazing photos! {Which I will post at a later date :) } In the afternoon the Stayers came over to hang out with us... And us girls headed out on an adventure... One of our adventures included a ladder, a field, a horse, and barefeet... haha you can only imagine. It was a memorable experience for sure. :) Love you girls!!
![]() |
| I think this photo is adorable... Sam came up with the main idea and we all added in our "tweaks"... It wasn't easy to get this picture either... Did you notice the how high the camera is? |
![]() |
This is a picture I took when we were in the field... I was happy with the result. :) |
So after us rushing around and trying to get to the field right at sunset & get our pictures taken.. {hehe I can't wait to show you guys the pictures!!!} We drove back home, changed clothes & headed to church for a Connection trip... We played "baseball" with ping-pong paddles & ping-pong balls, ate pizza, & laughed... After that was over Krystal wanted us {Her, Scott, Me, Zac, Sam & Isaac} to go do something... So we did. We all piled in my van, went to Sonic, & then just drove around town! I had fun. :) Well that's the latest happenings... See you all later {hopefully at church tonight.}
P.s. They're calling for 12 inches of snow!!! That's a tad scary.


No comments:
Post a Comment