Addi's Photoshoot...


Saturday was very productive! I love these pictures... & after hours of editing- I'm ready to post!!!  I can't wait to actually start doing it as a profession! Enjoy! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOGRAPHER MEETS PHOTO





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, stay off the railroad tracks! It doesn't look safe.
Love you!

Chris said...

Your gettin good at takin pictures Ash. Good luck with the bussiness. :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Awwwwh Thanks, Chris! You're awesome. :)

Savanny said...

Why don't you make me look that good with photoshop? jk It would take a lot more than just photoshop to make me look good. Good job Ash!! love you ;)

Ashley Nicole said...

Sav, you're silly.. You're beautiful!...

I did a lot of facial photoshopping on these photos... but that's pretty much it.

Anonymous said...

Ash, you're gonna get run over. Listen to your grandma. Teens these days... don't have a lick of sense.... ;)

Savannah, your pics are beautiful, too!!

Ashley Nicole said...

...Adults these days... No spontaneity... what is the world coming to?!?! lolol
love you.