Snow Days.... Our new lifestyle....

Right Now, we're puttin wood into the fireplace & getting ready to crank it up! :)  The so-called Blizzard has not yet arrived... I don't get how meteorologists can be so wrong on their forcasts & not get fired!!  If I messed up that bad on someones hair & dyed it purple.... I would lose my job!  It just doesn't make any sense.  They're still saying 22 inches and we have about 3.... 

Now I am watching Ryan play kinect and Bella is sittin' in my lap.  We just got done playing a family game of Life... I had three kids!!!  And they cost me boatloads! lol We had fun.sdo87sdfjkhsdfj  dg hd < Haha That's from Bella!   I think I'm gonna go eat some lunch... and do some other *stuff* ;)  TTYL.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yep snows comin. Everyone stay warm.

Sam said...

Snow,Ice,SNOw,ICE!! That is pretty much the lot of it! Ick!

Love you Ashy;) <3

Lindy said...

Ashley,
I heard this poem not long before the Lord brought the twins into our lives. I cross-stitched it and gave it to their birthmother because it fit our situation so beautifully, especially since we had to wait 10 years to become parents from when we started trying. The poem you posted made me think of it.
Mrs. Stayer

The Rose

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so sweetly,
When in my hands they fade and die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I think I have wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Him for His leading
Each moment of every day.
I will look to him for His guidance
Each step of the pilgrim way.

The pathway that lies before me,
Only my Heavenly Father knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose.


~ © Darryl L. Brown ~

Ashley Nicole said...

Ms. Stayer,
That's such a sweet, moving poem... and so very true... It's amazing how God works! :)