Babysitting the New Addition to the Family!...

That little munchkin lives at our house now!! Isn't she a doll?? She's a Minature Dashund.  If i put my hand straight out... she fits in my palm!  We havn't named her yet.... This was momma's early Valentines present from Dad... :) I love her!  She's a little sweetie...


13 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Her eye looks kinda weird in the picture.... It doesn't normally look like that.. :)

Chris said...

The pup is very cute. :)

Sam said...

OMg another dog!! Its not that cute...:(((

Sam said...

^
'
'
-Zac

Ashley Nicole said...

Be nice, Zac!!! She's a sweetie... ;)

ryan said...

her eyes look like bugsies eyes off of bed time stories. lol

Momma Cindy said...

She's actually a very cute, sweet little thing & she was a total surprise of a gift!! Ty said he was delivering my early Valentine's gift & he had ordered it awhile back. I thought it was a shelf or a cedar chest! Obviously not! He HATES dogs in the house, so he must really LOVE me! I think she's VERY cute & a wonderful gift!!! :) :) :)

Sam said...

haha I love how he was using my account!
I am in love with that lil girl!!:) She likes me! ;)

(she was trying to tickle me) lol

ryan said...

Ya she is starting to like me now. finally!!! At first when i would pick her up she would shake and i thought she was going to go pee all over me! but she is very cut and small! she likes you?!?! wow...lol

Sam said...

I have this thing with animals!! haha
EXCEPT CATS!! AHHHH!!

Ashley Nicole said...

Cats are yucky. They make me *Sneeze*

Sam, you should come hang with US. lol ;)

Sam said...

right now!! okay I'm walkin..make sure you have like a hot bath for me to thaw out when I get there;)

(are you really allergic to cats? I never knew that)

Ashley Nicole said...

Yep, I am... Have been for a few years... :)