Finished painting for the night! I finally got all cleaned up, which was much needed. (I smell amazing! lol Ryan got me this raspberry body wash.. and it smells like PEZ... like the candy.. That you put in the dispenser... ya! That stuff. & Mmmm It smells wonderful! I love that candy. I'm looking tryin to find a place on the internet that you can buy it in bulk... w/o the dispenser b/c I want the candy! lol) Anywhooo, These are some pictures I took today... Hope you like them. :)
 |
| Spider web! How cool is that?! (that's a leave.. and a little bug, I think.) |
 |
| This awesome ice formation appeared on our front door. I was so astonished I had to take a picture. |
 |
| This is another picture I took on Christmas of Sammy. |
Well It's 11:30.. I'm sippin' hot cocoa & preparing to go to bed ~ I have another big day tomorrow... after working on the house, I'm gonna go clean my aunt & grandpy's house, & then hang with friends at the skating rink, & in the evening hopefully highlight my hair. Yippee!! :)
4 comments:
Love the new template!! and the picture of you.
Oh and of coures the picture of me! ;) Man, you much have done ALOT of editing to make that(me) look that good! Wow!
love you.
First of all ~ you're the easiest to edit, b/c your VERY photogenic. And beautiful.
Thanks! I love my template, too! ;)
Hey call me, my mom said if you want to go skating today & you're not sure you'll be able to, that I could pick you up on my way to go clean @ my Aunt's and you could just go skating w/ me and go home w/ Zac. :)
I have some axious peaple waiting for more pictures! ...
I have a busy life!! okay?!
I'll work on some this weekend.
Come over again for another shoot ~ I don't have many of you by yourself... Pick a date.
Love you sweetie! :)
Post a Comment