Exhausted & Still Going

White boring walls, that's all our house has ever known.  We live in a double wide trailer & never thought we could paint our walls, because of the wall paper on it... But we just recently learned that you can!  We didn't take the time to take off each little panel thing and fill in the cracks and what not.  But it looks soooo much better than it did. 

Mom & Dad's room as we were emptying it out...

Ms. Sharla came to help us today.  She's working on trimming with bonding primer.

Mom putting the olive color on.

Me painting bonding primer on. This took forever!  I had to bleach the walls first... it was a fiasco! I learned that bonding primer & I don't get along well at all. I got it in my hair 3 times!!!

These are the walls right now.. drying drying drying...
This isn't what the color is at all.. It's a dark earthtone green.

This is the bathroom ~ it's still wet, too..  Look at this picture compared to the one with me painting, Big difference.
It's a red color... But you can't tell in the picture.


So now, We have to do second coats ~ Install new light fixtures & Install new blinds & curtains... And all that fun fun stuff... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like that dewalt drill ~Uncle Fredo
i wish i was there to help. ~Aunt Jenny

Ashley Nicole said...

Haha! How can you tell it's a Dewalt from that far away? Uncle Fredo must know his Tools... ;) lol We got that for Dad this summer, I love it! lol Power tools are soooo much fun!

I wish you were here to help, too!! I miss you guys so much. Stupid Louisiana holding ya'll hostage.