Busy Busy Busy

So here's the update at the Scott house:

The Stayers came over on Saturday & Yesterday.
We had SOOO much fun yesterday.  I invited Sam & Zac over & bought them Papa Johns...(And Isaac but he wanted to play with his new computer program)  So we watched tangled (again)  because I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and we just hung out and were our CrAzY selves.  Then we drove to back to church & played a question game on the way there... We were discussing what was the Funniest/most annoying/cutest etc.... thing that the other person did.  It was Hilarious!!!  I love You guys SOOOO much!

For today, we are painting and "remodeling" my parent's room and bathroom... fun, right? lol  I actually enjoy painting.. and decorating, so it'll be fun!  :)  Well, I have to get to work.... I'll give you some pictures and a more interesting post A.S.A.P


~Ashley~
"For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body & in your spirit which are God's"
1 Corinthians 6:20


 

2 comments:

Sam said...

It was alot of fun! Us 3 should hang out more often!!!
Have fun remodling sweetie<3

..oh and it looks like the funeral is gonna be on monday so I don't know if I will be able to go. just so you know! ;)

Ashley Nicole said...

Your mom said you all are coming.... (I assume you're talking about Friday) We should!! I had fun! Next time we should do singing faces. ;)

OR haha... Get Zac to do a photoshoot.. ;) That could be super hilarious.


Praying for you today! :)