Skating, Ice Cream, & Highlights... What a day!



LIMBO TIME!
Zac

Ryan

Ike

Sammy & Ry Ry

Sammy & Ash

This was a game called wipeout... It was hilarious to watch...

NO COMMENT.   Haha. Love you, Jenna!

Zackawee & Ashwee

Look at his face!!! Haha

Ashy and Jenna


That concludes my skating & South Central pictures... We had a lot of fun today, As usual.  I have huge bruises to prove it!  I thought I would try and be cool, and jump on my skates,
 BAD IDEA!
=================================================================

So after going to buy a dresser & a chair.. Then getting random stuff at Dollar General, I
finally got back home.  Then I started highlighting my hair >>>> As you can see...


You'll Never know the result.... Suspenseful, eh?



AND I had a lot more pictures to put on here but my computer decided it didn't like the majority of them & only uploaded a few... Sorry.. :(

3 comments:

Sam said...

Wipe-out was SO painful!! That last picture is attractive! haha..hope it works out okay! :)
Thanks for posting<3

ryan said...

i look chubby lol

Ashley Nicole said...

Haha... We're both so uncoordinated, Sam. We both have huge bruises to prove it. lol LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Ryan Ryan ~ You're a silly.