{SWEET SHOPPING} (photoshopping, that is)

So, I have been learning some photoshopping effects (I'm just beginning to use it, so bare with me!! )  This what my days & nights have consisted of for the past few weeks... --Learning--Learning--and More Learning!  I am really wanting to get into Cosmetology (as you all know!) and Photography~ So I've been reading anything I can get my hands on! 

This is what I learned tonight ~ Mainly, Eye effects.... (The Quality STINKS on here... maybe blow it up to see the Difference)

BEFORE

AFTER

5 comments:

Rachel S. said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you adn am praying for you today!♥

Ashley Nicole said...

I love you too, Rachel! I needed that today. ♥
You're such a blessing to me.

Sam said...

Awww..I sure do have one Cute Bestie!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're eyes are gorgeous both ways! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Aww Thank you....

I love you gals so much! <3