Teen Christmas Par-tay

Tonight was a lot of fun, but I am EXHAUSTED!

We had a "White Elephant Gift Exchange"... and guess what I got... A PLUNGER & BEANO!... What I always wanted. (Thanks Bro. Sands! lol)  Just so you know I'm not obsessed with plungers or anything... haha I've had two posts in the past week about them.

Me and my Awesome Friend, Jenna...

Zackawee and I

Egg Roulette!!!
Scott, Our Youth Director, planned a game....
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
He had 10 hard boiled eggs and 2 normal eggs & picked one up and smashed it against 12 different guys' heads.. This is Chris getting a nasty, gooey egg smashed on his noggin'

Jenna Savannah & Sam

Bro Sands playing Egg Roulette.. Look at his face! lol


Off to bed!!

4 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Thank to jenna for the pics!

Sam said...

lol! It was sooo much fun!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

I know!! hehe I love your 1st year pic! ( 1st yr at LCA) .. Tell Zack that he needs to fill out his "11th" grade year in his book. lol.

Sam said...

kk will do!