Just an Ordinary Day..

Samantha & I went out to lunch today, and we spent some good, quality time together.  We don't hang out by ourselves too often ~ we spend two hours eating & talking at Panera! It was a great time.  Sam dropped a dime in the ice bucket that held the fruit cups, and the employee came back to the front and found Sam franktically digging through this tray of water & ice ~ and asked her what she was trying to accomplish.. Sam was like, "I dropped a dime!!!!" The kind lady assured her that IT WASN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL.  lol I love you Sam!! 

Now I am relaxing, and watching tutorials for photoshop. :)  Tomorrow I have to drive my Dad to a Doctor's appt. ....  So I'll be leaving bright and early, which is fine by me. :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Lol yep! Every penny helps!! :)

Definetly need to do it again!!! love ya<3

Ashley Nicole said...

Fo Sho! lol