A Sun-day, Fun-day!


Happy Fathers Day! 
I hope everyone made it a special day for their Daddy. :)
We ate a delish meal & relaxed this afternoon.  For most people in my household that consisted of naps & watching movies.  But for me.... I DID THIS>>>>>>>


Haha. 
Among other things of course.  I like to be busy ~ always doing something.  I talked Savannah into being my model for the day & she conveniently fell asleep on her bed.  Mistake? I don't think so.  Haha jk.  Love you, Sis! 
I went out to eat with some friends ~ I haven't spent time with them in forever!
It was a lot of fun. 
We ate Mexican.
It was delish.
I ate too much & I'm off work 2m yay!
The End.

6 comments:

Sam said...

That is beastly!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Thanks!!! Had so much fun with u last night!

Hope today works out!!

Mom is supposed to talk to Dad after her job interview. :)

Love you

Sam said...

I know right?!? I was so hyper..lol sorry for embaressing you guys!! bAHahahaha! lol

Wow! Again I am hyper:)

Ashley Nicole said...

Ahahaha! You crack me up, sis!

I had SO MUCH fun wit you today!!

TOTALLLY Need to do it again soon. :) I liked it later in the evening. :)

xoxo

Sam said...

NoooOOo! You crack me up!
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!
Def! We need to!
Yeah the evening was amazing! several different reasons why mainly because "someone" had to get in the pool and work in the bottom of the slide! ;) haaaa..Heavenly!! ***

Ashley Nicole said...

Hahah I love you, you're hilarious.

and, down girl! lol

heavenly? pahahaha