I'll be nice to your eyes.

So I went swimming today with da' besties!  They haven't lost their title. :P  lol  I had SOOOO much fun!!!   I love old friends!  Making new ones is always fun, but old ones CANNOT be replaced.  I love you all so so much!

Wondering about my post title? 
Yeah so since I just got back from the pool my albino face is bright red & my hair is frizzy like no other.
Pretty scary sight I must say. And the makeup has worn off. YIKES.  So I didn't make a video post.  No pictures either. I appologize.

Today consisted of cleaning, & bringing back amazing memories. 

I feel the need to give a shout out to some of my friends....

YA ready for this?

SHOUT OUT to:

 SAMANTHA:  You crack me up!  *belly buttons!*  ahhhh

 ISAAC:  I liked your basketball shorts 2nite! nice.  haha

 ADDISON:  You're my Hobette.  Never forget that.

  ZAC:   One word comes to mind. "Crusty."  haha

 JENNA:  hey tunahead.  the end.

 LOGAN:  you're still the foof queen, right?


Okay, my weird urge to do that has left. 

So yep.  Life hasn't changed much.  Work 2m.  *hope I bring in da' big bucks. haha*  Day shifts can be kinda slow.

WELL Hope everyone had a good day like I did. :)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Love the post! Cute Idea!!
all I have to say..AHHHHHHH!!! lol :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Hehe thanks sis!!!

I'm dying to go swimming again.

Do you have your pool up this year?

Love ya, sis!

Sam said...

no not yet=( we have to get a new lining..<3 u!

Ashley Nicole said...

hey for the record. I've tried to comment on your past 5 posts. my Blog still isn't working. Sorry, didn't want u to think I just didn't care any more. :) lol

Its so annoying. i can only comment on my own.

Sam said...

Oh no its all cool:) lol