Returned & Revitalized

Ashley's Thoughts
Hello my beloved friends & family!  My blogging zeal has returned!  This week my passion has been renewed, & I am so eager to enlighten you on my thoughts.  First off, I believe Spring has finally arrived!  It’s about time.  Winter has just lingered and lingered and lingered.  This striking pink flower bloomed on our peach tree in the side field.  Isn’t it delightful?  There was no other bud to be found, but this precious flower decided it was time for SPRING… 
To my surprise, there were other signs of spring right around the corner!  I am not quite sure what sort of plant this is.  It is most likely a weed, but I loved it’s vivid color. 


Our state tree, the Dogwood Tree was proudly blossoming in our front yard.   It already smelled magnificent!

During my time away, my vintage infatuation has not ceased. I bought many new props this past week – I am so thrilled with them!  Ashley's Tip of the day: Yard sales are THE BEST place to find props. {especially when you have a tight budget}  I admire DIY projects, & I must brag about my trunk I bought.  This vintage beauty only cost me $2.00, isn’t that exciting?!  It’s sturdy, too.  I had been dreaming of a prop like this for quite some time now & when I found this, I was ecstatic!

This pose I had envisioned about a month ago.  I was so pleased with the result!  J  Special thanks to Zac, for being a cooperative model.  Lol.

Another thing I adore right now is CLOVERS.  I love the excitement & challenge of laying in a huge, soft bed of clovers & searching for a four-leaved clover.  One of my many beloved hobbies, it’s kinda silly huh??

These were from Zac’s first Senior Session.  We are not finished with them all quite yet, but I decided to give you a blogger exclusive.  This day was SO much fun!  We even got to see one of our good friends, Carl Elderage while we were there. J

I love portraits with hands in the pockets – simple & yet so cute.

His shirt matched his eyes.  My goal in this photo was to really emphasize his gorgeous green eyes. 
Every person I have photographed has had Amazing eyes – specially Addison. { and my adorable cousins! J}

This is probably one of my favorites - his facial expression is very sweet & sincere.


On to my last & latest fascination, WISHES.
So it may sounds silly & very kiddish, but it is always so fun to make wishes.  Gazing into the night sky & wishing upon shooting stars, clinching your eyes shut, as you take a deep breath to blow out birthday candles, breaking the wishbone in half to see who wins the wish… All of these are so exciting & fun to imagine that they really work.  I love to sit in the warm, summer breeze & blow the seeds off the beautiful dandelions.  Watching the wind carry them away is just so peaceful.

Make A Wish!
I am so glad to be back & I missed you while I was gone.  I am very tired after a long trip. Talk to you again soon.  Farewell my friends. J

I will give you a "life update" sometime soon.  I ran out of 'picture storage' on my blog so I will most likely be creating a new blog within the next couple of days. J

11 comments:

Sam said...

Simply Inspiring..

(I love the one by the tree, SO CUTE)

Ashley Nicole said...

Thank you. :)

Yay, I'm glad you like it! :)

You guys should come over today!!

It's beautiful.

Sam said...

I think we are. :)
I have spent pretty much all day outside and it is LOVELY!!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! I love the one by the tree!

Ashley Nicole said...

Thanks Kayla!! which one by the tree?? :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I guess most of them are by a tree LOL! It's the one where Zack is on one side and your on the other side reading a book!

Ashley Nicole said...

Awww thanks girl ~ I figured ppl would think it's weird... But I like the vintage-y feel of it. :)

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! your pictures never look weird!! =)

Ashley Nicole said...

awwwhh thanks!!! you're SO sweet, kayla.

Alyssa Jean said...

These pictures are all REALLY REALLY good Ashley! What kind of Canon do you have? I should talk with you sometime and see if I can get some tips from you. :) I loved the tree picture with you and Zac. Very neat.

~Alyssa McCluskey

btw, if you want to see my blog I'll just need your email address so I can add you. I had to make it private for certain reasons. My email is allgodsbeauty@gmail.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Hey Alyssa! :)

Thanks for the compliments! :) I use a Canon Rebel EOS XS. You like photography?? :) Honestly, I don't know very much about photography... I just got my camera about 4 months ago ~ but have absolutely fallen in love with it!!

You should definately add me on your blog ~ I would LOVE to read it. :) {i'll e-mail you}

I hope you have a delightful day, Alyssa! :)