One Creator. So many Creations.

The warm sunshine streaming through my curtains, I woke up to yet another beautiful day.

Over 230,000 different species of flowers & yet EVERY single one is astonishing & unique.  Do you think that happened by mistake?   Definately not.  There is only one explanation, GOD.

A blossoming tree, capturing the last ounce of warm sunshine before the sun vanishes into the horizon. 

What a Blessing! The Lord has brought this verse to my mind continually throughout the day, & I felt I should share it.  The Bible truly is the Living, Breathing, Word of God ~ otherwise this verse would not speak to my heart as it does.  Really think about the meaning of these Words.

What it means to me:
Praise the Lord, for all that He has given you & proclain the name of Christ, for He has given you a escape out of the darkness of this world.  God sacrificed His Son for us.  Through Salvation God gives you the ability to overcome darkness. {These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33} When you accept Christ as your personal Savior, you are putting your entire faith in Him & Him alone.  God assures us in this verse that if your trust is in Him, that with Him, you can overcome the world. Talking about Light reminds me of the verses in Matthew 5.  Those verses talk about letting your light shine in the midst of others.  Reminding us not to hide our light, or be ashamed of the gift God has given.  My prayer is that I shine His Light & share it, by living a life of example.  What an Amazing God!



An Ashley Update


Today was a breezy, spring day & I had the priviledge of sharing it with friends.  It was a perfect day to spend time at the river, otherwise known as "The Spot."  We captured baby frogs, discovered a cave, caught fishies, scaled a rocky cliff, & had a delightful time together.  Momma made the trip with us & we came back home to a delicious meal of spaghetti.  I'm so thankful for my Family & Friends. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Man ya'll are lucky I've been wanting to go swimming so bad. It's not even funny anymore of how much I've got the swimming itch.

Anonymous said...

Yes, It was lots of fun skinny dipping:) hahaha jk lolz