Ms. Natasha invited the 3 Scotts & the 3 Stayers over last night for a fun time of Pizza, Home-Made Ice Cream, a Bonfire, & Games. We laughed and played with the kids. Their family is Hilarious, I love them so much! I almost cried when I found out they are moving to Arizona in July. Military is great & all, but I'm so tired of all my close friends moving away! :(
This little guy here.. Zack, or otherwise known as "Ziggy" told me last night I was his best friend. How cute is that? He's 6 years old & and one of the sweetest, most hilarious kids I know. It was so funny, us teens & Ziggy sit down to eat dinner & Ms. Natasha gave little Zack a rootbeer ~ like the big kids. It was a HUGE treat for him! He takes one sip and says, "MMmm, wow, that's spicy!" His mom was like I think you mean 'fizzy.' He takes another sip while nodding his head & replies, "Nope. Definately Spicy." It was so cute the way he said it, and all of us busted out laughing! {You kind of had to be there} lol
Well, Went to church this morning, did homework, and now I'm working on some photography stuff. See you all sometime soon! :)

1 comment:
OH MY SOUL!!!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!! :( :(
Post a Comment