Home Safely


  This week was incredibly busy.  I was out of town for 5 days {as most of you know}  Now, I am back home & busy as ever.   Guess who came to pick me up on Tuesday?!?!  My mom... AND....



SAM & ZAC!!!   I was simply shopping in Walmart {it was about an hour & a half from our house}, minding my own business... I look up and here comes Sam running full-force down the aisle to give me a big 'ole hug.   I missed her SOOO much!  She helped me finish shopping.   The suprises weren't over though... then Savannah comes walking over, too! :)

So I began babbling on & on about this, that, & the other.  Then I start to walk with my hands full of my new scrapbooking items... drop it all over the ground... and ZAC pops outta no where!  I was so suprised.

Haha I'm such a clutz.  If you know me well, you know that I break or knock over just about anything I touch.  I love being blonde!  {that's my excuse}

I don't have very many good pictures of Savannah & I ~ most of them are on her camera.   Anyhow,  We made this heart a few months ago, isn't it cute?!

WELL OFF TO BED!!! 

Lots of plans over the next few days... :)

HAHA my dad just 'strapped' me to this chair!!!

Oh brother.

I love ALL MY FAMILY & FRIENDS so much!


2 comments:

Sam said...

I love you. Miss almost eighteen!!!

Ashley Nicole said...

When did you post this???

That's weird.

I LOVE YOU TOO!