Done with shooting & on to editing!

PHOTOGRAPHY
I have the Most Amazing family in the whole world.
Working with them is such a joy!

Caleb, Ben, Amanda, Nathan
Aunt Cathy & Amanda

Aunt Cathy invited me to go on a lunch date with her today.  I had a wonderful time; she is one of my favorite people.  We ate Mexican & went shopping!  Ya know, girl stuff.  lol
The whole family.

On a previous post, I posted a picture with a dog in it.  {THAT'S  RUSSEL!}  It was hilarious, he was not supposed to be in the photographs BUT he thought he was supposed to.  After we finished these studio portraits, we went outside & cute 'ole Russel sat still & posed for us.  {he usually doesn't sit still for very long ~ it was a shocker. lol}

TRAVEL
I will be heading home tomorrow.  I am missing my own bed! lol I'm getting some back aches.
Mom is meeting us half-way.


RANDOM
My Grandpa just said to my grandma, "I like you cuz you're cute, BUT you're kinda squishy!"
Haha.  That is so random.  I LOVE them so so so much!

I am almost 18 years old!

I went shopping today & bought CARDIGANS.   I am so excited.  Can't wait to piece all my new, pretty accessories into outfits.   I <3 Accessories.  Especially belts.

I will be graduating soon.

I'm going on a trip to see the Great Lakes after graduation.

Kangaroos can't walk backwards.

No comments: