Hey everyone!
Im in the car on my way to visit my family. Its so cool that you can post from your phone! I have lots of big plans this weekend {photoshoots, visiting a new church, playing with the 'chuzins', and lots of other fun stuff.} Right now Im in the backseat with Jacob, watching him play his Nintendo DS, he keeps singing "theres a frog on the bump on the log in hole on the bottom of the sea" he's such a cutie. Family is amazing, speaking of which, I miss mine already. It was so beautiful today ~ i wish it would stay like this! Well im tired of texting, lol. See you on tuesday!! :)

4 comments:

Sam said...

I miss you! :(

Farm Kids said...

Hey...those are *my* chuzins. Seriously..
jk. Have fun!! :D

Ashley Nicole said...

I miss you too, SAM! :)

Actually, that's how my cousin used to say it. :)

Farm Kids said...

For reals? haha..that's too funny! :D