Sneak peak ~ Alesia's Photoshoot

I borrowed this little cutie for a couple hours today.  She was so patient & such a great helper!  I loved working with her.
I love this pose!  She actually did it herself.  Flawless.

I had imagined this portrait a few weeks ago, and it turned out exactly as I had planned!  Inspiring.
There's nothing spectacular to this one... But I loved the color of her outfit ~ she picked it out herself.
She's a little fashion princess.

Look at her eyes!  No editing on her face, might I add.  The lighting was perfect & I was very pleased how this turned out!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School Days, SOON TO BE OVER {for me.}

  This week was filled with hard work, tests, and talent meet preparation.  I'm sorry my blog dedication hasn't been top-notch.  It'll probably be another week until everything slows down once again.  I passed all my tests this week, though!  That's more important than a blog... {sorta} lol

Typical Saturday Photoshoot

  Everyday I learn more & more about my Canon; It's so exciting!  We've only known eachother 2 months, but I think it's going to be a life-long friendship.  I was telling Addison & Samantha today that I LOVE football movies ~ they're so inspiring.  Teamates.  Support.  Commitment.   I am inspired & excited by the smallest things in life.  That's what I love about photography ~ It makes life exciting!  Today working with Alesia was so much fun, she's a joy to be around. 

  Breanna, Alexis, & Grace were also my models today ~ I'll be posting them as I finish them.  Thank you everyone for helping out!  Sam was my on-the-spot assistant today, Love you Sissy!  :)


Princess Grace's Birthday Party

This afternoon I went to a birthday party.  {It was a princess themed party.}  A few weeks ago it was Grace's 16th birthday.  We had the opportunity to celebrate it with her.  She has a huge infatuation with PINK & PRINCESSES.  It was a lot of fun to attend.  Happy Birthday, Grace!

As far as everything else...

I'll be going to church tomorrow then taking part in the "Rest Home Ministry" in the afternoon, I hope to see all you teenagers there! :)

What could I do to make my blog More Interesting??  What is something you would like me to post about??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

definetly professional!!!
<3 love the last one!

Ashley Nicole said...

... Carley, I assume???

And thanks.