Another Sneak Peak (Alesia, Alexis, Breanna)

I finished another batch of portraits for my loyal followers to view...

I hope you enjoy them!  Keep your *fingers crossed* that I will finish the work website & have my business 'Up & Running' by the end of the week.  That's my goal ~ but life is absolutely INSANE right now.
Enough about me, back to the PORTRAITS....

Alesia.  What a Doll! :)

This is Alexis.  She was so great at posing!  I really enjoyed working with her. :) I did some photography for her sister & she was super excited that it was her turn.  lol  {This is was my favorite photo of her.}  It was SO sweet...after we had finished the session, she came over & told me "Thank You"  & handed me a big bag of Twizzlers.  {MY FAVORITE CANDY!}  I was sooo thrilled that she would do that for me.  It most definately made my day.  Thanks, Alexis! :)


She usually wears glasses ~ but I wanted to see her eyes more.  They're SO GORGEOUS!

Breanna!  What a cutie.  I was happy how these turned out as well.  She brought that flower with her & I fell in love with it.  It was PERFECT for studio portraits.  Now that I look at this again, I think the flower would look better facing the other.  It was would "even" the portrait more.  I'm still learning.  Don't forget that.  Not to bad for a photographer that has the experience of a whole two months! lol

Frenchy, right?  haha I love it!  You're so beautiful, Breanna! :)


The day was Very Productive & I had a lot of fun!  Addison got to spend the night with me that night, & that's always fun.  I had invited Sam as well ~ but that didn't work out. Bummer. 

Yesterday I went to church, worked in Junior Church, assisted in the Rest Home Ministry, bought a DELICIOUS strawberry coke from Sonic {I'm becoming addicted. Try it some time!},went soulwinning, cruised around town with Krystal, & finished the day up with a sermon from our Pastor.  When I came home... I found out there was... tornado warnings.  Everywhere.  Ahhhh!  I don't know why, but that is my biggest fear, by far.  Luckily, they weren't close enough for us to go to the 'storm shelter'.   The warning didn't expire 'til 3:00 a.m.  I was terrified to go to sleep.  The neat thing was though ~ I fell asleep ~ then happened to wake up right at 3 o'clock ~ I never do that!  I think that was God's way of telling me, "It's okay, the storm is over.  I protected you."  There is NO other way to explain it.  I can't remember the last time I just randomly woke up in the middle of the night.  I had to take the time to thank God for protecting my family & I.  He didn't have to do that, you know?  We take God's Grace & Protection for granted a lot of times.  Just going along our day to day lives & driving to work or school... no big deal.  So many things could happen to us, but God choses not to let it.  What an amazing God. 





3 comments:

Chris said...

You make a very good point Ash. We do take every day of safety fron God in vain.

Sam said...

LOVE LOVE ..love!!! Last one of bre, BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

I agree Breanna is beautiful ~ I love the last one, too. It's so sweet & simple.