I am am once again at home, sick. I would have posted earlier today, but I have simply felt horrible. I took some medicine & I'm feeling a bit more energetic right now.
What a beautiful day it is outside! My thermometer says 72 degrees! I really hope it stays like this; I am so ready for spring. I have all the windows open & the breeze is so relaxing. When I woke up this morning & took Bella outside to "do her business" lol... the beautiful weather made me instantly feel better.
Overall today has been a day of blessings. I even got an unexpected voicemail that absolutely made me smile. :) I hope to be at school tomorrow. We'll just see how much strength the Lord gives me. I'm not up for hardly anything right now. I did go outside & take my 365 picture today though. Wanna see? click
I am definately looking forward to tomorrow! I have an interview at a portrait studio... I would LOVE to work there. Please keep that in your prayers & for all the sickness that seems to be going around our school & church.
Well, I must bid thee farewell. I will not be at church tonight. So, say "hi" to everyone for me. :)
Buh-Bye my favorite bloggers in the whole wide world!

1 comment:
Hey the way I get over being sick is stay warm and try to sweat it off and sleep and try to eat a bowl of chicken noodles soup. It helps trust me. Oh and a little medicine on the side. lol
Post a Comment