FLASHLEY has returned...

  Last night near 'bedtime'  I heard my mom yelling, "Get off my porch!  Hey you, leave! Get outta here."  So I quickly came to the rescue & pleaded with mom to let it stay long enough for me to take a picture.  I had to shoot through our glass door & I noticed it was blurry, but Dad wouldn't let me open the door.  He said "that thing is NOT coming in my house!"  I wasn't scared of it :)... I mean seriously how many opposum attacks do you hear of?! lol   It was huge!  18 inches at the least.   They're kinda ugly. lol


 School was good today.  I have felt TERRIBLE though.  I only went so it'd be easier to get to my interview & since I didn't have my interview, I had absolutely NO REASON to go.  So I wasted a day of my life.  Just kidding.  :)

After school I went to Walmart & Walgreens to check on some photo "stuff" then did some resale store shopping.  :)  I bought some cute stuff. It was such a beautiful day today.. AGAIN!!  It got up to 78 degrees ~ I wish it would stay this warm. :)  It's almost yard-sale time!!!! YAY!!! That's the best time of year.

 So today I had that "interview", right?  Yeah, it got rescheduled ... I was SO bummed.  The lady that is interviewing me is coming from Columbia & an 'unexpected situation' came up... or at least that's what she said. lol

Tomorrow is our LAST GAME.  That's exciting, but depressing at the same time...  Pray it goes well!  & everyone feels better. :)

So you're probably wondering about my post title...  Haha... I'll tell you at a later date...  I'm far too tired to explain it right now.

Well that's all I got for now ~ I'm gonna say bye to Zac & get ready for tomorrow. :)

 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Possums can attack I think. There not very kind. Or maybe thats raccons either way they're covered in disease. YUCK!!! lol Eat some soup.

Anonymous said...

Really, you like yard sale time? Does this sound familiar...."I'm going to sell you for a quarter at that garage sale if you don't stop." LOL!!! I don't remember what it was you were doing, but I remember you didn't talk to me for a LONG time after that!!! You were about 3 I guess.... :) Love you!!! ;)

Sam said...

That is an amazing picture! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Sorry I haven't been on here in forever!... Yes, Aunt Jenny that does soound familiar... YOU MEANIE. lol. hehe That was a long time ago! I'm almost 18 ;) good times. :)

Thanks Sammy! ;)