"Save the Date" Graduation invites

I'm working on sending out a "save the date" card to friends and family that don't live around here... which picture do you like the best???   I'm not that crazy about either, & I'm tired of trying to decide.... What do YOU think??


Picture #1
Picture #2

11 comments:

Sam said...

I would probably say the first one!! But both of them are gorgeaus!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Thanks, Sam!! :)

Dad said he likes the second one... I'm back to where I started now... :) lol

Farm Kids said...

Kels says to tell you you look like a barbie in the second one...not sure if that's good or bad. lol But she wanted you to know :)

Breanna said...

cute! ash.....:D

Sam said...

well she is one "Beautiful" Barbie!!

Ashley Nicole said...

Haha I love you so much, Sam! :)


Kelsey would never be rude... :)

Thanks, Breanna!! <3

Savanny said...

I think you should go with the first one because the flower looks really amazing. But the second one looks really good, too.

Which one does your heart tell you to go with? lol jk (but seriously)

Anonymous said...

i think u look older in #2.... sweeter in #1... depends on what u want 2 b i guess ;)

love ya, aunt jen

Ashley Nicole said...

Wow, that's hard.... I'd probably say sweeter... ;)

Thanks Everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

Uncle fredo says definitely #2. :)

love you.

*Addison* said...

I like #1 :) ...And girl, you have wayyy too much time on your hands. You change your blog background and stuff literally EVERY day! ;) Love you!