Game vs Tabernacle

  Today is yet another snow day...   Dad went to work this morning but us kids & mom are still at home... I got up at 8:30 and it's now 9:40 and the rest of my family is still in bed...
  I'm so glad today we're off school though, I don't feel well at all.  Which is so depressing!  I haven't felt "up to par" in forever... So, I'm doing some Ebay shopping to try and cheer myself up.  :)  Oh wow!  Just saying the word shopping made me feel better! :) 

We had a game on Tuesday, and it was SO close.  Our guys most definately should have won!  They only lost by three points. :(  They played their hearts out, and gave it their best.  I'm so proud of you guys!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE THROWS!!

Ryan

Zac

Steven

They all made these shots, too!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would have more pictures, but it was such an intense game.  I put  away the camera and Sam & I cheered until we didn't have voices left.  I would put stats, but I don't know everyone's... So,  I don't want to be unfair. :)

Jaguar half-time meeting



Well, I feel like I'm about to throw up.... So I'm gonna go......

2 comments:

Savanny said...

You guys did amazing!! You gave it your all and really made them work for that win. Im sooo proud of all you guys!!!

Sam said...

Last one is my absolute FAV!