A model ~ right here in my home..

This is my favorite picture of Savannah, I dragged her in & started snappin pictures of her a couple days ago {I had to bribe her with a haircut. lol} Then I did her makeup... Pretty Pretty.

Today was the first day of the week that school is in session ~ And I'm at home - Sick.  So, I'm just watchin' TV, laying on the sofa, & talkin to Quigley.  Eventful day, huh?

Today I plan to:
Do Schoolwork
Take Medicine
Design Graduation Invitations
Sleep

Tomorrow we have a game ~ I can't wait!  Pray everyone is miraculously healthy by tomorrow,...Sam hasn't been feeling well, Tyler has a fever, Zac has a cold, I have almost every symptom imaginable... That's four of our starters! :(

SO I've been editing pictures & watching Blindside... I love that movie!
I feel HORRIBLE though ~ So I'm gonna go back to resting...

6 comments:

Sam said...

I didn't know what lil box thing to mark because this is a sad post! :'(
Hope you feal better!

Great job on her picture btw. ;)

Ashley Nicole said...

Aww thank you.. Yeah, I need a "that's Sad" box. lol

I heard you left school early today! I've been praying for you to get better...

Sam said...

i'm calling you right now!

Ashley Nicole said...

I know!! I already talked to you! lol ;)

Savanny said...

I do look awesome!!!!

Hheheh just kidding. Great job on making me look good. Love you sis!!!

Ashley Nicole said...

You always look good! ;) lol