~ Game Vs Meramec ~

  Yesterday's game was awesome everyone played so well!  Zac made 17 points, Ryan made 16, Steven made 13, & Jordan made 10. 
Great Job, Jaguars!!!


My favorite shot of the night!  GO JORDAN!!!



This was during the JV game, & this little man here (#11) made a 3 pointer!! {That's two games in a row!}
Keep up the good work, CODY!

This is Steven's first year of basketball.  He's caught on so quick!!  You're doing awesome, Steven!!

That's my favoritest little brother in the whole world, shootin' a lay-up!
Whoo Whoot!

".....HE DID IT!!!!...."

{hehe he was actually just helpin' one of his teamates get into position}
You're amazing, Zac!

Our Volleyball team played well last night ~ Sadly Sam & I have been sick all week though...  We got tired real quick.

I just think this picture is neat... :)

Uhm.... Yeah....

GO ZAC!!! 
{He made that shot!!}

This was the Varsity Basketball score... Beat 'um by 32 points!!
HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!
Breanna ~ One of our beautiful volleyball girls!
She got some really good serves.

After the game we went out for some BK with the Stayers & didn't get home until late late ...
So we slept in this morning & momma made waffles!
Now we're all doin' our own thing, later today we're gonna go do some fun stuff!!

*FINGERS CROSSED* 
Dad sad he heard from a Hwy. Patrol Officer that we might have 6 inches of snow come in over Sunday & Monday!
YIPPEE!!

11 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, Those are Amazing!
wish we could have made it today..:(

Ashley Nicole said...

THANK YOU! :)

I wish you coulda hung out, too! But that's okay ~ we hang out pretty much everyday of the week, without fail. :) lolol We actually went & seen a movie instead. :) It was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Breanna is so beautiful<3
Where's the game at this Tues??

Ashley Nicole said...

She most definately is, & So are *YOU*

It's an away game in Lebanon, but you're welcome to come! :)

We have a home game next week ... :)

Love You!! <3

Daniel said...

Thanks for leaving me out of everything Ashley! No pictures, none of my stats,(I at least made 6 points) didn't even say my name. Oh well. lol jk Like the pics.

*Addison* said...

Pahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! You put that picture on here!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Does ANYBODY know who "DANIEL" is?

Just Kidding. I'm sorry ~ But I did talk about you in the last game post... ;)

But You sir, are wrong. Your backside is in one of those pictures. lol
AND the truth is, those 6 points were just toooo beastly to put into words. :)

Sam said...

whose daniel??

But yea totally those points were way to beastly!!

Daniel said...

Well, I guess I'll forgive you. You'r about half way out of the whole of the hole you dug for yourself now.
lol

Anonymous said...

hmm..Thanks Ash. Maybe I can go..it's a bummer cause like all the home games are Fridays, and like all Fridays are Seussical. grr..any Tuesday home games?? :)

Ashley Nicole said...

"The whole of the hole?" Say what?! Holes are dark and scary... :'(

And Megan, maybe next week?