Boogety Boogety Let's Go Racin'

Like the title?  I sure did.  Today we went to church & as usual, it was magnificent.  I got to see Megan, Carley, Liz, & the rest the girls from school, that I didn't get to see over the break.  After morning church we came home & ate a yummy meal that mom cooked in the crockpot {those things are handy!} and then, we did schoolwork.  Dad made us.  lol. So I was laying on my bed and started working on my math, and to my suprise about 3 hours later I woke up & it was time for church ~ I fell asleep!  lol After evening church, {Bro. Jason had a great message, by the way!} Savannah, Ryan, Scott, Krystal, Isaac, Zac, & Myself went out for some tasty Mexican at "El Sombrero" or as I call it ~ THE HAT.  We laughed & laughed & laughed, and possibly raced a lil' bit... (but shhhh don't tell) ;) Now I am safely back at the house & talking to you. :) There wasn't any near-death experiences, but I hope this is somewhat intruiging. lol

Nighty Night!

No comments: