Better Late Than Never... I guess :)


On Wednesday, December 29 I went to visit some of my family for Christmas, it was a memorable time...


This is my youngest sister, Sophia Shae, she's 3 years old.  What a cutie!

So, you're probable wondering why you can't see her face, She decided she didn't want me to ~ and was hiding behind this hat, which happened to turn into super cute pictures, I thought.


That's one of my other sisters, Kaelyn.  She's 14.... We were havin' a good ole time. lol

Yes, we are arm wrestling... Lady like, eh?

I lost by the way. :(

For Christmas my Grandpa Denny made me a ring - with his own two hands, cool right?
He found an old silver quarter (they quit making them in 1964)
You can't use the new ones, because of the copper in them...

He pounds them with a hammer -- like this!  It take 40 hours for each ring...  That's a long time!

That's the result -- a beautiful ring, made to fit me perfectly.

Family is such a blessing... Love You ALL!

=========================================================================

That night we had a special "vision service" at church ~ with games and food to follow.

Krystal Myers. Gorgeous, right?

Scott, Krystal, Isaac, Zac, & Myself played 'Qwitch' ~ It's a fun fun game.

That's us playing "Pass the Pigs"
That's little piggy dice...

Whoo I think I'm up to date now... finally!

Oh no, wait!  Yesterday our friends house got hit by a tornado, and torn to pieces.  It was a devastating sight to see!
So yesterday afternoon many people from church headed over to join in & help clean up...And rescue what we could.
After many hours of digging through insulation & mud we headed back home with the Stayer/Scott/Gregory crew for a New Years Party, which turned out to be AWESOME.  This morning we got up ~ did some silly stuff & went to help at the tornado sight again.  We picked up all their clothes & towels & blankets and headed to the laundry mat.  After 6 hours of washing, drying, folding, & hanging, we returned their clean clothes, gave them hugs, & parted ways.
Keep the Fike's in your prayers ~ It's hard to lose things that are precious to you.

NOW I am eating cookie dough ice cream & watching a movie with my besties.

Goodnight fellow bloggies & blogettes!! <3

3 comments:

Sam said...

Good job the pics are amazing! Miss you!!! <3

Ashley Nicole said...

HEY GIRL!!! I miss you, too. How's it going??

I've been thinking about you ~ sorry I haven't called yet, It's been insane here. :)

Sam said...

lol..different. I went to 3 different parties yesterday, met about 25 new family members, and been in the car for almost 13 hours straight!! AHHHH!!!
Can't wait to see you! :) Sounds like ur having fun! <3 u